Basic bikes for everyday use, the kind of bike you take you to the station, work or school. Too good to throw away, too old to sell, not vintage enough to be stolen immediately. We rent them for sightseeing tours around town, groups or families on a budget (Czk 300 for the first day, after that Czk 250 per day).
- Purpose: Sightseeing, day trips up to 40km
- Frame sizes: S-L (150 – 190 cm)
- Includes: Bike lock, helmet for minors under 18 years
- Discounts: 10% off for groups of four and more people.
Comfortable all-terrain-bikes equipped for long rides or multiple day trips, with fenders (mudguards), pannier racks, 3×8/3×9 speed, rim brakes, steel (CroMo) or aluminum frames (with fork suspension). New models (<2 yrs old) are for Czk 350, older bikes Czk 320 per day.
- Purpose: Bike packing and touring, long distance rides (>40k / day)
- Frame sizes: S (>155 cm) – XL (>190cm)
- Includes: Lock, set of LED lights, basic repair kit, hand pump, maps
- Discounts: 10% off for groups of 4 and more people on short term rentals (max. 2 days)
Vintage BikesBuilt at the famous traditional Rokycany plant in the ealr,y 1980s, this simple road bike Favorit was the most popular sports style bike in Czechoslovakia.[/caption]
Beautiful, rare (mostly steel frame) bikes for special occasions, like films and photo shootings, weddings etc. These are more like collectors’ items than means of transportation. Prices and models upon request.
- Purpose: leisure cycling, photo shootings, weddings …
- Price: Czk 450-750 per day
- Deposit: Czk 2000 plus document photo
Equipment & Service
- Kids’ seats (up to 20kg)
- waterproof pannier bags
- repair kits
- handlebar bags (for mobile phones, GPS etc)
- cycling maps
- tour suggestions
- train/public transportation tips
- lots of local insight